The first question is what will happen to the blog? I don't plan any changes for the blog, I will continue to post as I have in the past. My posting dropped off in the last week because I went skiing in Utah for a week.
- A bi-monthly newsletter with a focus on 'oddball stocks'. This means stocks selling below book value, net-nets, strange unlisted stocks, and other companies that I find fascinating.
- Stock picks would be global in nature. Don't worry, I'm not going to fill the newsletter with all picks from Kazakhstan, or some crazy market. Everything will be purchasable, and I will verify that before profiling anything.
- Most, or all issues will include an exclusive article about a stock written by a guest asset manager. Note, if you manage a fund and would like to write up a stock please email me at oddballstocks [at] gmail [.] com
- As appropriate profiles and relevant data about attractive unlisted investments.
- A profile, or profiles of attractive bank investments. The profiled banks will include a sizable amount of data sourced from CompleteBankData.com.
- Other thoughts or musings on the markets or life in general.
- As appropriate other articles relevant to investors by guests. For example, if a spectrum engineer wanted to write a tutorial on wireless spectrum that might be included.
- Ideas presented in the newsletter would be exclusive to the newsletter, they will not appear on the blog.
- Subscription price would be $299 per year for six copies.
- The newsletter would be distributed digitally, unless enough subscribers wanted a printed copy. If you prefer print please email me or leave a comment on this post.
Does this sound like something you'd be interested in subscribing to? If so please sign up using the form below for more information.