We just published Issue 38 of the Oddball Stocks Newsletter. If you are a subscriber, it should be in your inbox right now. If not, you can sign up right here.
Remember that we have made some back Issues of the Newsletter available à la
carte, so you can try those before you sign up for a subscription: Issues 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31. We lowered the price of most of our back Issues to $99 from $139. If you are curious about them, there has never been a better chance to try them.
We also published a Highlights Issue in February 2020. The Highlights Issue is available here for purchase for only $59 as a single Issue. If you have been curious about the Newsletter, the Highlights Issue is the perfect opportunity to try about two Issues worth of content (much of which is still topical and interesting) at a low cost.
Don't miss our recent blog posts on Oddball Stocks, some of which contain samples of Newsletter content:
- Life Insurance Company of Alabama Repurchased More Stock ($LINSA $LINS)
- Paradise, Inc. Announces "Final and Liquidating Distribution," Falling Short of 2019 Estimate
- Oddball Stocks Newsletter Excerpt: Allied First Bancorp from Issue 36
- Oddball Stocks Newsletter Excerpt: "Feature: Paired Comparisons of OTC and NASDAQ-Listed Banks" from Issue 35
- Oddball News Updates ($GWOX $PDER $UNIF $VWTR)
- Oddball Stocks Newsletter Excerpt: The Goodheart-Willcox Company, Inc. from Issue 34
- Oddball Stocks Newsletter: "Small Banks and the OTC Discount" from Issue 34
- Oddball Stocks Newsletter Excerpt: "Delaware Chancery Corner" from Issue 33
- Oddball Stocks Newsletter Excerpt: U & I Financial Corp from Issue 33
- Oddball Stocks Newsletter Excerpt: Allied First Bankcorp from Issue 33
- Oddball Stocks Newsletter Excerpt: "Bank of Utica" from Issue 32
- Oddball Stocks Newsletter Excerpt: "Small Banks" from Issue 32
- Oddball Stocks Newsletter Excerpt: "Small Bank Snapshot" from Issue 31
Also, we tweet regularly from the @stocksoddball account on Twitter so be sure to follow us there.