The Oddball Stocks Newsletter can be best thought of as a premium version of this blog. I post a lot of things on here, but my best ideas are going straight to the newsletter. That's not to say I won't ever post about great investments here, I will continue to do that. But the best ideas are reserved for subscribers.
I don't want to give much away about the first issue, but I will say this. All four ideas in the first issue are selling for 50% of intrinsic value. A discount almost unheard of in this market.
For subscription information please visit: http://www.oddballstocksnewsletter.com
A subscription to the newsletter includes:
- An introduction letter containing general thoughts, thoughts on the current market, investment strategies, and other musings.
- At least four new investment idea write-ups.
- An update section with information on oddball stocks. This is where you will find information on stocks that have been profiled in the past, or other stocks worth mentioning.
- A guest investment idea. The newsletter doesn’t just find undiscovered stocks, it finds undiscovered managers too. A guest investment idea by an undiscovered manager is included in each issue. These are managers who have innovative investment ideas that aren’t well known by the market.
- A profile on an attractive bank stock.
- All issues are distributed digitally in a PDF format.
- An annual subscription consists of six issues approximately spaced two months apart.
- The cost is $295 a year.
Learn more or subscribe: http://www.oddballstocksnewsletter.com